Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy Mayo!


The greatest Grandfather in the whole wide world! <3

Dear Daddy,


I know you would be so much delighted if I tell you that Pacquiao won two more fights since the second half of 2010.

It has been a Christmas and a New Year already. And today will be the second time that we will be celebrating your birthday with candles on the cake left unblown.

If the left side of my brain serves me right, it would be a total of 429 mornings already that I would wake up and check my phone hoping that there is a text message from you. I know it is silly of me to still send text messages to your mobile number sometimes and hope that I would get a response.

I am sorry if I had to interrupt your watching Pacquiao’s fight last time because you had to drop me off somewhere. You are the most selfless man I have ever been blessed with and I will always be thankful for that. God must be pleased to have you around.

I know for sure that there will be a wonderful feast laid out for you in heaven today, together with Mommy Enchang and the rest of the angels. I am just hoping that Youtube is not banned there so you could watch Pacquiao’s fight replays whenever you want to. If it is banned, please let me know in any way you can, so I could download and burn them in DVDs for you. I hope it is not considered piracy though, so it could pass through the custom officers standing at the gates of Heaven. :)

We love and miss you so much. And in all the Christmases, New Years, and birthdays to come.

For now, I would have to settle with blowing the candles myself on your behalf.

If I could just send this to Heaven
through LBC, I would.
Happy birthday Dad.

Missing you,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the craziest thing you've done lately?